04 March 2015

Cytoskeletons in the Closet

Baleen, spider silk, ram horns, hair, hagfish escape fibers, cocoons, and Morgellons fibers.  I believe their structure, formation, and the proximate causes for those dynamic processes lies at the nexus of the many unanswered questions in disease and biology.  Structural properties and energetic interactions caused primarily chemically and continued through endogenous processes appear to provide a comprehensive and common sense answer to the questions about Morgellons Disease.


I am not a doctor, microbiologist, or physicist so my apologies for any confusion caused by misused jargon or terms of art.  I was an active lawyer, and I enjoyed litigating for my clients in the federal courts until a decline in health interfered with work. I am on indefinite leave from practice.

I have no ulterior motive in writing this.  I didn't have related cases (I practiced criminal and not civil law).  I have no conflict of interest.  I have nothing to gain by writing this and potentially a lot to lose.  I don't see association with either side of the debate helping me professionally, whichever way it resolves in the near future.  However, I'm at a point now where my health concerns eclipse everything.

This is an attempt to start a rational discussion, online and offline, with the ultimate goal of getting medical care and research conducted in a more socially responsible manner.  If things don't make sense or appear illogical at first, let's examine it, apply the scientific method and not dismiss it wholesale as a delusional rant.

Thank you,
Edw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your first paragraph. The rest should get edited and put into a bio, elswhere. But that first pp is a great start expound on it! You have an interesting thesis. And maybe, throw in 'ingrown hairs' for comparison.

My sister was a face picker, and I have known trichtotillimania in a couple people too.